HTC is a growing, vibrant church in McLean, Virginia, closely situated to the nation’s capital. HTC reaches into the broader DC community, and also serves as a local church to our Northern Virginia home.
Everything at HTC is about loving God and other’s with all our heart and encouraging others to do the same. We have a strong calling as a community to play our part in the re-evangelization of the nation and the transformation of society, and we actively embrace all people of any denomination or none to accomplish the work God has placed before us.
- Organization: Holy Trinity Church
- Location: McLean, VA
- Denomination/Affiliation: Non-Denominational
- Weekly Attendance: 500
- Position: Worship Pastor
- Reports to: Senior Pastor
- Job Type: Full-Time, 32-40 hours week
COVID-19 considerations: during the COVID-19 pandemic, all tasks will be assigned remotely. There will be minimal need to come to the church.
About this role:
The worship pastor must be a visionary who demonstrates the ability to creatively lead people to God. He/She is a leader who can communicate a direction that inspires those around him/her to join in the pursuit of that vision. This role requires a person who can lead musically, establish community, and spiritually direct the worship team. This position is a pastoral one that requires the individual to serve not only as a musical or performing director, but also as a pastor to the people who serve in this ministry and community.
• Has a heart for God
• Has a heart for worship
• Is detail oriented
• Has great stage presence
• Has an excellent voice
• Is able to lead teams of volunteers in Worship
• Is able to oversee all the details of worship services and special events
• Is a team builder and a team player
• Is someone who can take initiative and plan ahead
• Is someone who understands the creative side of worship and stage design
• Has a creative spirit who comes up with fresh ideas
The ideal candidate will have theological training, but it is not required.
A minimum of 3 years experience leading worship and team for a congregation of over 200. The ability to lead worship by guitar or keys is preferred, but not required.
- Retirement Plan
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Parental Leave
- Opportunities for professional development
To be considered for this role, applicants must provide their resume, music samples (video preferred), and 2-3 references to our Selection Team at this email address: email@example.com